Saturday, June 23, 2012

One Month In

I have been married to David for one month.  We argue a lil but honestly I think we are still in the so called "honeymoon" phase.  Which is a good thing considering with our son due to be born in one month, we didn't get to take a honeymoon. 
I had some very good advice given to me the day after our wedding.  "Only take advice from people who have something you want"  In other words, don't money or relationship advice (or any other kind) from someone who has money or love troubles.  I will always listen to my grandmother.  She has always had the right thing to say even if its not what I want to hear.  But I have noticed which of my friends I should go to with my troubles. 
Now some people ask if we got married just because of the baby.  No sir!  We were planning a "real" wedding when I found out I was pregnant back in November of 2011.  So we decided preparing for the baby was a better way to spend money.  This was NOT the original plan.  David wanted to finish school and get a better job so that I could be a stay at home mom.  Instead, I will have to return to work since I have the health insurance for our family.  There are going to be some challenges ahead but I know everything will work out as it should. 

Next installment:  The story of how we met...

No comments:

Post a Comment